Add the pork belly:
Add the hardboiled eggs and coconut water:
Cover and braise for 2 hours:
Add to a bowl for rice and enjoy!
2 lbs. pork belly
4 garlic cloves
4c coconut water
3 tbsp. fish sauce
1 tbsp. agave nectar
1 tbsp. pepper
1/2 tbsp. salt
- Hard boil the eggs. (I did 6 instead of 4 because we love eggs!)
- Thinly slice shallots and garlic.
- Slice pork belly into 1"x2" pieces.
- Mix together fish sauce, agave nectar, pepper, and salt.
- Saute shallots and garlic in dutch oven.
- Add pork belly and sear meat.
- Stir in seasoning and saute for a minute or two.
- Add coconut water and eggs.
- Cover and braise for 2 hours stirring occassionally.
- Eat with rice and veggies.